The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Scale and Non-Scale Victories!

Scale and Non-Scale Victories!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

 

Swam emoticon for 90 Minutes today (with my fur-pal Gracie) and Mike. Lots of fun! 

Scale Victory: Down 4 pounds! I'm at 264 and just 2 pounds from having lost 10% of my starting weight of 291 (29.1 pounds). 

Non-Scale Victories: 
1. Wearing my rings again! emoticon 
2. Wearing several pieces of clothing that were too small just 2 months ago!emoticon 
3. Fitting in restaurant booths! (Ya'll know what I'm talking about!) emoticon 
4. No longer embarrassed to have my photo taken! emoticon 
5. BUCKLING MY SEAT BELT WITHOUT AN EXTENSION!!!!!! emoticon 

Best of success to all of my SP friends and fellow members -- if not for you, I wouldn't be as successful as I have been. YOU are my best emoticon and I love you all! emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment