The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Friday, June 13, 2014

90s, 80s, 70s... Farewell and Good Riddance!




90s, 80s, 70s... farewell and good riddance!

Friday, June 13, 2014

I started at 291. Today, I weigh 268. 23 pounds gone and I feel emoticon 
The 290s, 280s, and 270s are in the past. 

So, what's changed? I've lost one pants size. My shirts are not as tight. I stand up straighter and walk farther. 

My outlook is more positive, my stress level is lower, my sleep is uninterrupted. 

I feel healthier. I am making better choices when I eat. I eat less, drink more water. 

I feel myself becoming "me" again. The "me" of younger days. 

I thank you, Spark People, Spark Guy, and all Spark Members. For without you, I could not successfully continue on this journey. emoticon 

I know some people will say, "It's just two pounds". Perhaps, but it's two of over one hundred and twenty that I need to shed. It takes me one step closer to my goal of being slimmer and healthier. 

I will celebrate the "two". I will cherish it. And I WILL lose two more. emoticon 

No comments:

Post a Comment