The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Healthy Eating... Even at Mom's!

Healthy eating... even at Mom's!

Monday, June 23, 2014

 

Fresh green beans and small (tiny) yellow potatoes, 1 biscuit, and about 1/2 of a country steak. 

No salt, no sauce, no gravy. I do realize that it should've been twice the green beans but I knew my Mom and Hubby needed the veggies more than I did. 

The piece of steak moved aside became Mike's breakfast this morning. 

I like eating at home (or at Mom's) more than eating out these days. 

Hoping to keep my sodium levels low this week. last week was a disaster because we ate out about three times. 

I don't want to do that any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment