The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

JUNE 1st... What have I Accomplished?



June 1st... what have I accomplished?

Sunday, June 01, 2014

June 1st -- we're now come to the middle of the year. Spring will give way to Summer, but the days will soon begin to shorten once again. The days of this year are ticking quickly away. 

What have I accomplished in the first five months of 2014? 

I came to the decision that I must lose weight and get healthy. I have lost 19 pounds. I am on my way. 

I have stopped abusing myself with candies, chips, and sodas. I eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and and cool, clear water. 

I have stopped whining about the clothes that are too small. I have lost one pants size. 

I have regained my sense of self-awareness and self-worth. I have regained my strength of will. I am truth empowered. 

What shall I accomplish in the remaining days of this G-d given year? 

Anything I set my mind to accomplish. 

I can do anything I set my mind to do. I will do it well and to G-d's honour and glory. I will do it with prayer, determination, and commitment. 

I can. I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment