The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

30 Pounds of Fat and the Choice is Mine.

30 pounds of fat and the choice is mine.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

 

As of today, it's a 29 pound loss for me, but I wanted to see what 30 pounds of fat looks like. 

Wow. Was I really carrying that much fat? And do I still have 120 pounds of that horrible stuff to lose? 

Yes. Yes, I do. 

 

Just imagine 120 pounds of fat -- what is doing to my heart, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, etc. 

This is what motivates me to keep working, every day, to lose this weight and get healthier. 

I CHOOSE to move forward. I CHOOSE to walk and swim. I CHOOSE to demand a healthier me. 

I CHOOSE to eat better and to leave the fatty, sugary, sodium-laced processed foods behind. 

I CHOOSE LIFE! 
I do want to crow a bit: I got in three days of swimming (90+ minutes each time) this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment