The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

My accomplishments after 90 days at Spark People!


I was FREEZING when I hopped out of the pool this afternoon!

I am at 90 days back at Spark People! emoticon 

My accomplishments to date: 

1. 30 pounds down 
2. Down one pants size (3X to 2X) And maybe even two... 
3. Exercising / swimming 3X per week 
4. Lost 4 1/2 inches 
5. Blood Pressure is low enough that Doctor has halved my dosages 
6. Energy levels are high 
7. No soda / tea / coffee for 90 days 
8. No longer considered "pre-diabetic" 
9. Preparing to walk in a 5K in October 

Last but more importantly, I AM HAPPY! emoticon 

Spark People, Friends, I LOVE YOU! emoticon 

No comments:

Post a Comment