The scale doesn't control you. You control yourself. It's ALL in the decisions you make and the direction you take.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Non-Scales Victories (mid-July)



Non-Scale Victories!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

So, my darn scale is being a witch. That's okay, I'm steady exercising and losing INCHES! Yes, that's right! emoticon I've lost a total of 4 1/2 inches since July 3rd! 

emoticon Go me! emoticon 

I am learning that after you begin an exercise program, you will likely gain a few pounds due to water retention. Your muscles are storing and burning fat for fuel. After 4 to 6 weeks, there is a breakthrough, and the scale will begin to move downward once again. 

I can live with that! emoticon 

I am so enjoying this... the swimming... the workouts... the sheer joy of being alive and moving. 

Why did I wait so darn long? 

These are the bracelets on my right wrist. They used to be quite tight. Not anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment